๐ฝ๐ผ๐๐๐ ๐ผโ๐๐ผโ๐๐ธ๐โ๐๐ผโ๐ ๐ป๐๐พ๐๐๐ธ๐ ๐๐๐ธ๐๐ผ๐๐ผโ๐
OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF FELIX ENTERTAINMENT DIGITAL
What happened to Felix Entertainment Digital's FB Page? What happened was that the Page was disabled because there was a problem with the page that night. I was about to go to sleep when Meta sent me an email saying that my FB page was gone and that I could get it back if I blue badged another FB page or my Main Account to recover it.
Because of this, I pray that my FB page that I worked hard to build will be restored to almost 7.2k Followers because it is difficult to create content from morning to night, sometimes I even open the FB page at night shift. But when I am busy, I sometimes don't post because I am taking care of something more important and I can't take care of the page.
My page of Felix Entertainment Digital was hacked in 7.2k Followers or 7,259 Followers on Facebook Page
I invite you to follow my new page Felix Digital. My old page was banned because it suddenly disappeared when I was about to go to sleep. Please follow me while we fix the banned page.
Please continue to support me no matter what happens, just fight.
๐๐ท๐ฐ๐ฝ๐บ ๐๐พ๐ ๐
๐ด๐๐ ๐ผ๐๐ฒ๐ท
๐
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑ ๐๐ง๐ญ๐๐ซ๐ญ๐๐ข๐ง๐ฆ๐๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐๐ฅ
Comments
Post a Comment